Inspired by a fellow blogger's post, I decided to make a list of my favorite things that the babies are doing right now. Plus the last few days have been "those" kind of days. All moms, especially moms of multiples, can relate to the feeling of being utterly and completely overwhelmed. So I figured there is no better time to document the things that I love about these two sweet babies.
Colton
-The way he talks and talks and talks. He doesn't care if you talk back because he has that much to say.
-His smile is so stinking cute and I have a feeling he is going to use that down the road to get out of trouble. It is seriously the most adorable grin in the world but its almost a mischievious one :-)
-How he fights his sleep but once I get him calmed down, he snuggles up into you.
-He is the most peaceful sleeper that almost always has his arms up above his head.
-He has started batting at his toys and it amuses him when he makes contact with them.
Audrey
-My little serious baby. She takes everything in and watches all that is going on around her.
-She loves to watch the tv. We will have it on in the background and it just fascinates her.
-Her smile lights up her whole face. She has the biggest grin in the world.
-She's so laid back. She could hang out in the swing or bouncer all day if you let her just looking around.
-There are some seriously pudgy cheeks on this girl. When she sleeps, she sleeps hard and they just poof out :-)
-She also has started batting at her toys but she seems to think deeply about what she is doing. It cracks me up.
I cannot believe they are already 3 months old! They are changing every day and getting so big. Man, I love these two!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I loveeee that picture!!! They're so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just the cutest picture ever!
ReplyDeleteI love those babies!!! I need some more lovin!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute picture.
ReplyDeleteOk first of all, they sound eerily similar to my twins. Our boy is the talker and our girl is so pensive...and second, that picture is just too much! Great idea! They are adorable. I want to see more pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I definitely know those days...
Sooo cute!!!!
ReplyDelete