Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quick Update

Just wanted everyone to know (if anyone still follows this blog) that everything is going great. I just haven't felt in the mood to blog lately for some reason.  I do have some belly pics to share and some updating to do so hopefully I will get that posted in the next day or so.  By the way, if my doctor's goal is to get me to 36 weeks, that is about 9 weeks from now...9 weeks!!!  I can't believe it.

4 comments:

  1. I am still following you! You give me hope : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have still been following all along and can't believe you are potentially only 9 weeks away! Yay!!! It comes so quick! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still following :) And also can't believe you're only 9 weeks away! It's gone so quickly :) Look forward to seeing some pics x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update! I've been trying to check in for a weekly update too just to see how everything is going... Hope the next 9 weeks fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete