First off, I want to say welcome to the new followers! Your comments mean a lot to me and are so encouraging. I don't think I did very well with my participation in the Comment Leaving Week but I plan on participating again in the future and will do better now that I understand the process :-)
Secondly, there are a lot of changes happening in the upcoming year which I am thrilled about. I was offered a new position at my company. I will be taking over the Cancer Screening program. This means I will be helping the uninsured get screened for cancer by having mammograms, colonoscopies, etc. It should be a pretty rewarding position. Plus it will be an increase in pay, which never hurts :-)
Jared also got a part time job. For those of you that are new, Jared is a firefighter and due to the way their shifts work he has a ton of days off so he works a part time job. This is a huge help for us financially too.
Also, our family cruise that we were supposed to be taking in May has been postponed a few years. My nieces and nephews are a little too young to truly enjoy the experience so we decided that it makes most sense to wait a few more years.
So with all of that being said, we might be doing IVF in March!!! Once we get our final monthly budget figured out with the new jobs, we are going to set up an IVF consult appointment with our clinic. Of course, I will keep everyone posted on the progress of this decision. Please say a little prayer for us that all works out and we can do the IVF in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to in the new year....especially a Christmas baby! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! I hope you get to do your IVF in March!
ReplyDeleteLori, it's nice that you got a new job, and has something to think about aside from IVF. Here is hoping that you will be able to pull all your finances together for an IVF in March, and
ReplyDeletehopefully your family cruise is going to be delayed even more since your little ones will need to grow up to have fun on such cruise. Good luck! and Happy Holidays!!!