Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
-Proverbs 3:5-6
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Better late than never
I just realized that I never posted about our trip to Cancun in November. We had a blast! Even though there were only a few restaurants to choose from, all inclusive was the way to go for us. I can sometimes be a waster and not finish everything I put on my plate so not having to feel guilty about it was great! We met some friends of ours down there and loved having another couple to experience things with. I even went parasailing!! Which is huge since I am deathly afraid of heights. If you enlarge the pic below, you can see that I was screaming the whole way up :-) We also went snorkeling which was pretty neat but the waves were so bad that it was hard to swim against the current. I could not believe how clear the water was! Overall it was an awesome experience and I am so glad we went.
The resort looks great! It is good to take a break and go away. We did it too before embarking on our IVF journey.
I can also understand the frustration on wanting to do IVF sooner rather than later. We too had to pull some money together and in the mean time tried other ways to get pregnant.
Are you guys sitting and parasailing? I've never seen that! Looks like a blast! I would give a million to be on the beach and get out of this cold weather! Have a good Christmas!
Here from ICLW. Your trip looks terrific, a lovely image compared to the snow outside my window! Good luck on your summer IVF cycle, unless you get a bfp before!!
happy iclw (#100). looks like you had a fantastic time! i'm sorry for your 'unexplained' diagnosis. i'm w/ ya on that one too. not really any clue as to why. we are just starting IVF #4 here in a few week. i hope that your 1st IVF is successful. oh, and don't worry, you will find a way to afford it... somehow, it will work out.
After being diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility, I started this little blog as an outlet for my emotions. We have now been trying to make our little family for over 2 years and have 3 failed IUIs under our belts!! After completing our 1st IVF cycle at the end of March, we are ecstatic to say that we are expecting TWINS in mid-December!!!
Here from ICLW! Looks like a fun trip. Good luck with IVF in June. It's a real riot. =)
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best for your IVF
~Jem (ICLW #5)
It sounds like a truly fabulous trip. Wishing you the very best of luck with your IVF next year.
ReplyDeleteICLW #29
The resort looks great! It is good to take a break and go away. We did it too before embarking on our IVF journey.
ReplyDeleteI can also understand the frustration on wanting to do IVF sooner rather than later. We too had to pull some money together and in the mean time tried other ways to get pregnant.
Good luck!
ICLW #57
Are you guys sitting and parasailing? I've never seen that! Looks like a blast! I would give a million to be on the beach and get out of this cold weather! Have a good Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! Looks like you guys had a great trip and have a big year ahead. Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteAP
http://mydustyuterus.blogspot.com
Here from ICLW. Your trip looks terrific, a lovely image compared to the snow outside my window! Good luck on your summer IVF cycle, unless you get a bfp before!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Trip!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys had a great time!!
Best of luck with TTC in the new year!!!
May 2011 bring you happiness and joy!!
Happy ICLW
#50
happy iclw (#100). looks like you had a fantastic time! i'm sorry for your 'unexplained' diagnosis. i'm w/ ya on that one too. not really any clue as to why. we are just starting IVF #4 here in a few week. i hope that your 1st IVF is successful. oh, and don't worry, you will find a way to afford it... somehow, it will work out.
ReplyDelete