So as I continually keep trying to come up with creative ways to afford IVF, the thought always creeps into my mind about whether this is something we can afford at all. Because once we have the baby or babies (eek!) there will a whole new set of bills that I can in no way be prepared for despite all of my googling efforts. Well today while doing my daily gossip research on People.com I ran across a blog from Mark McGrath (the guy from Sugar Ray). He and his wife just had twins via IVF. He was discussing the costs of having the babies after all of the IVF costs and the following quote gave me goosebumps. It makes me realize that God will help us find a way to make our dreams possible.
"Yes my friends, this one is gonna be costly … baby clothes, formula, a nanny (when possible!), toys, Mommy and Me classes, diapers, strollers, and the list goes on. But I have one question for you — have you ever had your baby fall asleep in the crevice of your neck, two hearts beating as one, while you are completely enveloped in that perfect new baby smell?
Well I have … and it’s priceless."
No comments:
Post a Comment