5:30am-Mommy wakes up and starts getting ready for the day
5:45-6:30am-Babies wake sometime in this timeframe to eat and get their clothes changed
6:30-7:30am-Babies hang out in swing and bouncy seat while mommy finishes getting ready and filling bottles for daycare
7:30am-Head out for daycare, then mommy goes to work
12:00pm-Mommy runs all errands possible on her lunch break
5:00pm-Leave work to pick up kiddos
5:45-6:00pm-Get babies home and fed
6:00-7:45pm-Playtime on the play mat or on boppy pillows, mommy tries to get dinner in
7:45-9:30pm-Babies usually nap for a bit while Mommy washes all bottles, fills formula dispensers, does any housework needed (usually not much of this gets done though), picks out outfits for daycare, and showers and dries her hair
9:30-10:30pm-Babies' final feeding for the evening then its bedtime
10:30-11:30pm-Mommy finishes up anything that remains undone
11:30pm-5:30am-Usually we all sleep!! Yes, we are now on a 4 night stretch of sleeping through the night. Praying this continues!
As you can see, my evenings are jam packed! It's funny to think back to before the kids were here and think about how much just sitting around and watching tv I did. I was so lazy :-) Now I'm lucky if I can watch a full show in an evening. My DVR is overflowing! But I wouldn't trade it for anything. The smiles and cuddles make it all worth it! Here are a few pictures to prove it:
This lasted about all of 15 min before they woke each other up with their jerky arm and leg movements
Life is so hard for Colton!
Audrey always raises her arms out straight like this, even while sleeping
This little girl's smile melts my heart

So nice to hear from you and to hear and see how well you're all doing :) Gorgeous photos! Xx
ReplyDeleteoh my, they are so precious!! Makes me wish my baby was that small again (as we are getting ready for his 1st birthday in a few weeks!!).
ReplyDeleteSounds like they are on a good schedule! I hope the sleeping at night continues!!
OMG They're so cute!!!! So nice to see new pics!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are SOO adorable!! Glad you are doing well!! Having a set schedule is much needed and so nice to have isn't it =)
ReplyDelete