Jared and I have a long standing joke in our house. When we check the mail each day, the other one always asks if our million dollar check came in today. Corny, I know but I can always dream right? Anyway, Jared got the mail the other day and when I asked him about our check he said that it wasn't a million dollars but we did get in a check. It was from our RE's office and was a refund of a balance we had on our account. Even though I am very aware we financially have to wait until the middle of next year, this check made it seem so final. It actually made me kinda sad, almost as if my RE had given up on us. Ok the logic side of me knows that they were probably just doing year end financials and closes out their books but still. :-( I told Jared that I would rather they keep that money and give us a baby instead. Kinda like a tradeoff :-)
Alright so enough of feeling sorry for myself and I will get to the more positive stuff. I called my RE's office last week to find out the IVF schedule for next year and guess what? I thought we were going to have to wait until July but it turns out that the cycle for 2011 is actually in June! It may only be a few weeks earlier to most people but to this girl, a few weeks is huge!! That means that is a few weeks earlier that I could be pregnant! (Oh by the way, today I totally taking the "positive thinking" approach so bear with me)
On another note, I might be up for a promotion at work. I should know more before the end of the year. This could be huge financial news for us! Please God let this work out. I would appreciate if you all could please keep your fingers crossed too.
No comments:
Post a Comment