Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

-Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, September 27, 2010

Control Freak? Not me :-)

I admit it, I am a huge control freak!! Since this whole baby making thing is throwing my whole M.O. for a loop, I decided it might be time to relax a little. Truthfully, I have no choice since we aren't planning on doing IVF until July!! So in the meantime, I have ordered a book titled "The Power of Losing Control." It is written by a man that was a self-confessed control freak and found out at 18 years old that he had testicular cancer and was basically given no chance to live with this disease. Well he has survived despite the odds and was given some great advice by a nurse that he never forgot which was to focus on the positive and to not try to control everything. I'm hoping its good and I will keep you all posted as I begin reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment